Founded in 1994, Action Realty Corporation is a commercial-industrial real estate brokerage firm . For over two (2) decades we have been providing our clients with world class services in commercial-industrial real estate sales, leasing, and property management.
We achieve this through constant focus of our client’s interests and needs in order for them to attain piece of mind. Our focus on integrity and credibility allows for mutual trust and respect to develop long term relationships. Through our personal and competent team, we are able to be nimble and dynamic to provide immediate attention, responsiveness and innovative solutions.
Naomi Suto has over 25 years of experience in the commercial property arena. Her experience includes working for a developer and a number of commercial-industrial property management companies. Before joining ACTION Realty Corporation, Naomi was Vice President in one of the largest commercial property management companies in Hawaii.
– Monroe & Friedlander Management, Inc.
– The Petty Corporation
University of Hawaii at Manoa, Business Administration (Management)
– 1990-2006 International Real Estate Management (IREM) Executive Board
– 2001 & 2004 IREM Commercial Property Manager (CPM) of the Year
After working at one of the largest commercial real estate brokerage company in Hawaii from 1987 to 1993, Brian formed ACTION Realty Corporation. He noticed that whenever he asked an Owner, Landlord, Seller, Buyer or Tenant – what they wanted in a real estate company – the overwhelming response was – I want ACTION. “If you want ACTION… You want ACTION Realty Corporation.”
– Monroe & Friedlander, Inc.
– First Hawaiian Bank
University of Hawaii at Manoa – Business Administration (Finance)
– 2002, 2014-2015, 2017 Kalihi Business Association – President
– 2015-2016 Kalihi YMCA – Chairman – Board of Governors
– 2001 President Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) – Hawaii Chapter
– 2001 and 2002 – CCIM of the Year
– McKinley High School Foundation – Scholarship Chairperson